Saturday, May 12, 2012

We're getting older!

I'm officially finished with my junior year, and I'd have to say it wasn't too shabby.  It's weird though, realizing that I've got a year and a half left and then its out in the real world.  It's so odd growing up and becoming and adult, but I look forward to what the Lord has in store!  These past few days have certainly been bittersweet.  Yesterday a friend of mine graduated college as a biochemical engineer, I think.  That's all pretty much beyond me.  The graduation was very long, but fun as well! Afterwards we had the luxury of surprising him with a ridiculously large tiger head, and cookie cake celebrating the class of 2012! Congrats grad!
On another note, today is the day that Alex moves to Atlanta! I'm very excited for him, obviously, but I'm also pretty nervous.  It's not that I don't think we can do life without each other for eight months, because he could be so much farther away, it's just we don't want to do life without each other! So bare with me as I whine and complain while getting used to life apart from Alex, I know i'll survive.

Also, I've got a sweet surprise for my mother tonight as an early mothers day gift, so certainly expect a post about that soon! I'm so excited!  And on the topic of being sneaky, I've also got some rather exciting news coming up in about two weeks, so keep a look out. 

Hope everyone's doing good and enjoying some sweet sweet summertime!


No comments:

Post a Comment