Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers day surprise!

Need a unique and fun date idea?  No worries, I believe I have found it!  This was probably the most fun mother-daughter date I've been on, and she was completely surprised!

I picked my mom up while being very secretive, the only clues given on the way there were that it included wine (which we brought ourselves) and that it was on woodruff road.  She guessed many different things: wine tasting, wine making, many guesses that weren't right!  Before we arrived we stopped by T.G.I Fridays for some appetizers and headed right across the street to Uptown Art Uncorked, a BYOB art class that can turn even the most artistically challenged person into a pro.

The atmosphere was so calm and friendly, and the art teacher was patient and unbelievably talented!







One thing I liked the most was that you were free to add your own personal touches, whether that be different colors, different styles... you decide! Also, like the glasses? I'm going for a geek-to-sheek look, attempting it at least.

It's safe to say i'm so pleased with this mothers day gift! Not only do we have the somewhat amusing memories of us exploring our creativity, we also have the paintings to show for it!

Hope everyone had a happy mothers day!

No comments:

Post a Comment