Monday, February 13, 2012

The grammys: best, and worst.

I'm not sure if I was the only one so wrapped up in Valentines day specials on Sunday evening that I didn't even think to flip to the Grammys... "The Proposal" was on, so you'll have to excuse me because I'm a sucker for romantic comedies.  So in the midst of all of the best dressed, and worst dressed debates I decided I would take a look for myself.  In most cases I would have to say that I agreed with the NY Daily News, but in some cases I did not.  Here's a little bit about what I think about the celeb's and their Grammy attire (... but then again, what do I know, I'm just a southern girl with a simple style).
WORST
Nicki Minaj: I'm scared...
BAHAHA, ok now scared
Leave it to Snookie...
Why is her name Sasha.
But, along with the bad came plenty of GOOD
Twinkle, Twinkle, Carrie Underwood
As if Julianne isn't beautiful
Short and sassy, get it Kate!
Katy: eat your heart out Russell
Kelly is on fashion police

I didn't get to watch, but I did get to poke a little fun at my own personal do's and don'ts of the Grammys.  Just wondering, what did you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment