Monday, February 20, 2012

Spring fever!

Is it sad that it's only February and I've already got spring fever?!  With Clemson's bi-polar weather we've been experiencing i'm not sure if i'm going to step out into the freezing cold with a winter coat, scarf, and boots, or if i'm going to attend class in a t-shirt and norts (nike shorts).  

Lately I've been really contemplating a new wardrobe for student teaching (even though that's like a year away...) and so I'm attempting to stray away from my comfort zone with bluejeans.  I have a pair of above the ankle dark denim skinnies that I am absolutely obsessed with because they are so comfortable/ still classy and chic.  It's because of this, and my spring fever, that I'm really having a tough time not blowing my budget on these brightly colored skinnies that I could totally wear in the classroom! Here are a few I love:

find 'em here!
find 'em here!
find 'em here!
find 'em here!
Ready for spring? I know I am! What are you trying out this spring? 

No comments:

Post a Comment