Tuesday, January 10, 2012

adios Clemson, hola España!

I know I've talked about it countless times, but last night and today I was able to spend a little time with my twin/ bestfriend/ roommate Natalie who is leaving for spain in... what was it, like 18 days? I can't believe that she's leaving, but as the days wind down it becomes more and more a reality.  I know that we will stay in touch, and she won't be gone that long, however I can't imagine a semester without her! I wanted to do a little post about our girl date today via picplz which is basically instagram for android


Her mommy, being the sweet heart that she is gave her second daughter a scrumptious present: a gift card to 3 spoons! Fro-yo... YUM. So needless to say we made a stop there today where I got the original tart with chocolate chips, strawberries, and black berries (that's somewhat healthy... right?).


Next we spent a little time eating at the most delicious place in Clemson, Groucho's!  I always get the same thing, the STP dipper, and I know that I should step out of the box but I just can't do it!  

All in all it was wonderful seeing you roomz, even though it was brief! You better stop by before you leave... OBVI. I'm going to miss you even though I know you'll have a great time in España!

No comments:

Post a Comment