Thursday, December 1, 2011

Roommate week!

 I'm so glad I was informed about this wonderful week by my beautiful roommate Natalie Sholtis, otherwise I would have never known! For this roomie celebratory week I would just like to dedicate this post to my best friend/ best roommate
Natalie!
Natalie is a thoughtful, caring, exciting girl who is always there for me when I need her.  She's not just a great person to live with, she's also my sister, my twin.  In high school we were friends, but in college our relationship has flourished beyond anything I imagined. We've had so many late night library sessions full of laughter and sometimes hysteria. Her room is my first stop when I get home work, sorry Bowman, but that's why it takes me so long to get upstairs.  Basically, I couldn't imagine spending these past three years with anyone else, and I'm worried that when we graduate, whoever I live with will simply pale in comparison... sorry Alex! I look forward to another eventful year with you Natalie!
no matter who's buyin'...
we're a celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment