Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lovely Lace

As always, I've taken a dive into obsessing over certain fashion trends.  I'm thinking, however, I fell a little late into this one. But hey, better late than never right?
I recently went into Marshalls (bad idea for my wallet, great idea for my appearance) and I found an adorable pair of lace shorts, and an equally adorable grey and orange striped dress with a lace back.  As always I'm jumping on the bandwagon, the lace bandwagon that is, and I'm a big fan.

What fashion trends are you liking lately?

4 comments:

  1. I love love love the lace shorts, i've been looking for a nice pair. I will definitely be hitting up Marshalls as soon as possible! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, and yes I'm in love as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! my crochet shorts are my favorite!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete