Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Valerie-- 21


My-oh-my how time flies! Today is the day that my best friend turns 21, I just can't believe it! It's hard to imagine that around freshman year (of high-school) I found you, the sweetest, most caring girl i've ever met.  I remember making a change back then, I started surrounding myself with people who made me happy, I started spending a lot of my time with you. When we became friends I realized a change in myself, you made me want to be a better person, you made me want to be a better friend.  I look back at these years we've been friends and I can't help but smile at the goofy, crazy, random times i've experienced with you. Just a little reminder of what it's like in the life of "V and S": coldplay, john mayer, mutemath, dance competitions, Pawley's Island, sno-hut, CCTC, Eastside, student government, WHW, colorado, crooked creek, mario kart, random lyrical dances (courtesy of yours truly), gossipgirl. Theres never a dull moment when we're together. I look forward to our futures together and I find comfort in the fact that I know our friendship can withstand anything, even thousands of miles. I praise God for bringing us together and allowing our friendship to flourish into everything that it has. I love you Valerie Erwin, and I hope that your birthday is amazing (despite the fact that it's finals week). I cannot wait to celebrate with you when you come home, we can finally go out for girly cocktails!

No matter the distance, you'll always be my best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment