Tuesday, November 29, 2011

VS Fashion Show



So tonight (with margaritas at our aid), we made it through the Victoria secret fashion show! This has got to be one of my favorite fashion shows to watch on TV.  The girls are beautiful, enchanting, and silly.  It is so nice to see that even angels can act down to earth, no pun intended.  This year was certainly my favorite year, the girls were so cute! Needless to say it was a wonderful way to kick off my new diet.  It's not that the girls make me feel inferior or ridiculously jealous (they do.. but that's not the point).  It's also that they work HARD to look the way they do. They literally work their butt's off!  Miranda Kerr ring a bell? Gave birth to a beautiful baby boy in January and is rocking it in this fashion show! It is certainly nice to see that hard work can pay off.


 I think my biggest problem will be sweets... thanks Natalie for the bag full of cookies! Won-der-ful way to start my diet! At least now I can put off dieting until the bag is gone. :)  Welp, here's to workin' on my fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment