Monday, October 1, 2012

Falling for fall.

I saw a sign on pinterest, or maybe it was an e-card... either way it was adorable and so fitting for what I'm feeling right now. It said something along the lines of, "What's the first day of fall?" ..."Sweetie, everyone knows it's when Starbucks starts selling pumpkin spice latte's".  I wish I would of re-pinned it... any-who.

I noticed today, as I sipped on my pumpkin spice latte, that fall is rapidly approaching. With fall comes adorable warm and cozy outfits.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm a summer weather girl.  I love shorts, tanks, dresses, flip-flops, bathing suits... you name it.  But there is a certain comfort that I can find in an oversized sweater, scarf, and boots.  Although I'm functioning on a budge, a limited one at that, a girl can dream-- right? Well here are a few additions I'd officially like to make to my dream closet.
Found on my "Fashionista" pin-board.

No comments:

Post a Comment