Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Motivation

As I sit here and enjoy my morning coffee, I can't help but think this summer has completely flown by. And my oh my so much has happened.  This summer I've done so much-- I've explored my faith, I've helped others explore theirs, I've met life long friends and rekindled old friendships, I've shared hilarious and precious memories that I will never forget, and I've also grown up.  It's so odd to think that in less than a month now I will be starting my senior year of college. Seriously, where did the time go?  Instead of stressing this morning about all that there is to come, I figured I'd leave you with a little motivation, all found in my pinterest board {words to LIVE by}, feel free to check it out.  But for now, just enjoy --

Hope all is well, and remember the Lord makes all things work together for our good.

Psst! Also, go check out the wonderful Jacks giveaway over at Coffee at Nordstrom!

No comments:

Post a Comment