Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Why start a blog?

Most people I know at least have the luxury of being "knowledgable" about the Bible, Christ, etc.  However, I unfortunately am very ignorant when it comes to religion.  It's not particularly anyone's fault, it is simply fact.  My ignorance has held me back from exploring my faith all my life, and I currently have made the decision to stop making excuses, and to start making some changes.

At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to make this Blog public because exploring ones faith can be a very personal journey; however, in Crazy Love page 71 Francis Chan says,
LUKEWARM PEOPLE rarely share their faith with their neighbors, coworkers, or friends.  They do not want to be rejected, nor do they want to make people uncomfortable by talking about private issues like religion.
Well, I'm on a journey to figure out who I am in all aspects of life and religion.  So, we'll see how this goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment