Thursday, November 17, 2011

"I don't know where I'd be"



Since today is the day I get to celebrate the best decision I could have ever made four years ago, I figure it is only appropriate to  designate an entire post about it.  Today is my four year anniversary, and it's to the best man in the entire world, Alex Perry.


                 


And of course, to be completely cliché and sappy, a little tid bit of the song that always makes me smile:  

                   You're more than a lover,
                there could never be another
                to make me feel the way you do.
               Oh, we just get closer,
               I fall in love all over,
               Every time I look at you.
               I don't know where I'd be,
               Without you here with me
               Life with you makes perfect sense.
                                       You're my Bestfriend.
                                         -Tim McCraw

No comments:

Post a Comment